COVID-19 Alert - Please visit 

2020 Election Information - Visit Voter Information Portal 

Motor Vehicle and Boat Forms:

Our Most Popular Forms

  • Application for Kentucky Certificate of Title or Registration​    (VTR)
  • Affidavit of Correction
  • Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Form Multi-Purpose Form
  • Affidavit for Replacement or Non-Exchange
  • Affidavit Supporting Repossession and Disposition of a Vehicle​
  • Application for Disabled License Plate or Parking Placard
  • Motor Boat Transaction Record/Application for Title/Registration             

If you need any additional forms for motor vehicle or boat use you can find all available forms in the Motor Vehicle Licensing Forms Library.